We found this cool picture search engine to share with you all. http://picpick.info/
- Before: < a href="http://www.site.com/page.html">Visit My Page …
- Google Panda Update Helps Local Search Results | WebProNews
- Most popular <a href="http://tvstrea.me/category/tv-shows">Top …
- New <a href="http://tvstrea.me/category/tv-shows">The Walking Dead …
- Best Of <a href="http://tvstrea.me/category/tv-shows">The Colbert …
- Watch <a href="http://tvstrea.me/category/tv-shows">The Big Bang …
- Watch <a href="http://tvstrea.me/category/tv-shows">30 Rock</a …
- High School <a href="http://tvstrea.me/category/tv-shows">Hellcats …
- Which is the best “non-active” href attribute? | Tutorial Depot
- The Big Picture / L'homme qui voulait vivre sa vie | Sound On Sight
- Another Free Space Pun: Space Engine | Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- Why Listen to S&P on US Debt? | The Big Picture
- Weak Housing = Anemic Recovery | The Big Picture
- Your Federal Tax Bill Receipt | The Big Picture
- Goldman Sachs Criminal Case? Not Much There… | The Big Picture
- Is Anyone Listening to the S&P? | The Big Picture
- Google Exodus: What if Moses had Facebook? | The Big Picture
- Example: XSLT Creating HTML Href's « Paul Galvin's SharePoint Space
- Incredible Motion Picture Downloads Right To Your Own Laptop Or …
- GAME ENGINE: THE REAL WORLD IS STILL HERE | The Filmmaker Magazine …
Consolidating multiple outstanding debts into one low interest personal loan is always good. Taking out a personal loan, also considered as debt consolidation loan, can help you pay off outstanding debts easily. A single monthly payment simplifies the process of debt repayment and also diminishes the chances of payment skipping. By consolidating debts, especially credit card debts, into one personal loan or debt consolidation loan, you can reduce buy cialis the interest rate significantly. Remember, debt consolidation doesn’t work for home loans and student loans.
Steps to get personal loan to pay off debts
There are a number of lenders that offer personal loans or debt consolidation loans at lower rate of interest. Here are the steps involved in getting a personal loan and paying off outstanding debts.
- Contact lenders – First of all, you need to contact the local banks as well as the credit unions and obtain the interest rates they’re offering presently. Also verify their individual eligibility criteria for the approval of personal loan. Now select a lender that offers lower interest rate, no extra fee and no penalty for early payments.
- Gather the statements and account info – Put all the credit card statements as well as information related to other accounts that you want to consolidate. Take income proof documents like previous month’s pay stub, tax returns etc. Don’t forget to take your Social Security card and driving licenses as the lender may need copies of them for their own records.
- Apply for the personal loan – Some lenders may approve the loan during the visit, while others may take 24 hours for the loan approval. Once approved, the lender will take the responsibility of making payments to the creditors / collection agencies on your behalf. You won’t get any check in your name.
- Follow up – Don’t forget to follow up with the creditors after 1 or 2 weeks to confirm whether or not their balances have been paid off completely. Don’t close the credit card accounts as it may hurt your credit; but stay away from using them. However, if you can’t control your spending impulse, you may close them. You may also close them, if you’re confident about regaining your credit.
- Don’t skip payments – Don’t skip even a single payment towards your personal loan. If you can afford, then make more payment than the minimum payment amount. Paying off the loan earlier means you’ll pay less in interest.
It’s always better that you create and maintain a budget, and spend prudently so that you can keep yourself away from owing and recurring debts. Also monitor the credit reports at least once in every year to avoid any discrepancy.
When you are planning to do online business, you should build your own website so that you may be able to achieve success in your business. You need to design your website in such a way that it is SEO friendly and the web crawlers can easily find it easily. You need to have proper SEO strategies to get success in it. Search Engine Optimization or SEO can be said as one of the effective ways that allows your website to get high rank in the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Msn, etc. Thus, more and more customers can search your website easily and you get a suitable chance to enhance your online business.
4 SEO Tips to bring more customers to your website
Read on to know 4 search engine optimization tips to bring more customers to your website.
1. Use the appropriate keywords – You should make it a point to use appropriate keywords in your website. With quality keywords, you get the added advantage to turn your search into leads. Thus, with the help of various search engine optimization tools available, you can get the best keywords for your website.
2. Make a site map to bring more customers – It may happen that your website is very big. In this case, you should make a site map so that you may be able to bring more people to visit your website. With the help of a site map, the visitors feel very much convenient to reach their needed destination easily. But if your website is relatively small, you may take the help of navigation keys.
3. Keep informative and unique content – You should keep informative and unique content in your website. The content needs to be written in a simple language and has to be search engine optimization friendly. The most important part of your content is that it should be related to your business. Apart from this, you should also make it a point to add new and latest content to your website on a regular basis. This will allow more cheap cialis online and more customers to visit your website frequently.
4. Provide quality links to your web page – It is important that you bring quality links to your web page. It is far better to bring fewer quality links rather than bringing several poor links. You need to be sure that the links you provide are significant and are of genuine websites. You may also consult the website owners if they can provide back links to you.
Thus, by following the above mentioned tips, you will be able to able to attract more and more people to your website.
A few nice facebook images I found:
Facebook Skype Partnership?
Image by FindYourSearch
Are Facebook and Skype planning to team up? It looks like they did just that!
(Original unmodified photo licensed under Creative Commons Attribution by plenty.r.)
Facebook’s announcement before launch
Image by Robert Scoble
The press is ready. Here’s what the set looks like for Facebook’s new messaging announcements.
Your Online Biz Academy
A Membership Site For Those Serious About Wanting To Make Money Online With Step By Step Guidance From Start To Finish. Mainly In The Form Of Video Training, Elaine And Steven Sanderson Cover All The Aspects From Finding A Niche To Banking The Cash.
Your Online Biz Academy
Some cool linkedin images:
Image by TAKA@P.P.R.S
Image by TAKA@P.P.R.S
Image by TAKA@P.P.R.S
A few nice facebook images I found:
Find Brothers-Brick.com on FaceBook
Image by Dunechaser
I’m trying a few things to find out what effect, if any, they have on readership of The Brothers Brick.
If you use FaceBook, please consider becoming a "fan" of The Brothers Brick page on FaceBook.
Facebook Like This Template
Image by Christopher S. Penn
Get YOUR template at www.christopherspenn.com/2010/04/28/make-your-own-faceboo…
Make sure your subscribers have instant access to your podcasts by setting up an RSS feed. Watch More How To Videos on our YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com Watch More How To Videos on About.com: video.about.com Connect with About.com on Facebook www.facebook.com Follow About.com Video on Twitter: twitter.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5
whitsblog.com Here’s why Stumbleupon rules and why it still works for getting traffic to your blog. Follow me on Twitter twitter.com
Video Rating: 0 / 5
A few nice reddit images I found:
reddit at wwdc
Image by quinnums
Image by riddle_
Image by Fernando Takai
Some cool twitter images:
Twitter en versión MANGA!
Image by Iradachi
No se ni porque, ni cuando, pero desaparezco unos días y mirad la que lían, claro… yo no iba a ser menos y también me uní al clan
Los cuatro cabecillas de esta barbaridad en grande, a ver que será lo próximo… de momento dejo esta "pequeña" imagen como recuerdo .
De verdad siento que no aparezcan todos pero si espero mas, esto no acabaría nunca, quizás en otra ocasión…
Would Evan Williams Delete a Twitter User’s Account if They Called His Mother a Cunt
Image by Thomas Hawk
Twitter Blog: Our Terms Twitter is out with what feels like a fairly clinical and cold response to their latest PR nightmare Ariel Waldman. Ariel Waldman, who works for Pownce, has had a stalker harassing her on Twitter for the last two years and had sought relief from Twitter based on their TOS prohibiting harassment.
Seems that this is now Twitter’s official stance:
"This speaks to our larger stance that Twitter is a communication utility, not a mediator of content. For those who are interested in this debate, please note that we are engaged in editing our ToS so it more clearly states the scenarios in which we will take action."
A couple of things.
1. If Twitter wants to be a phone company or a DSL or cable carrier and not be responsible for vile harassment that takes place in their community, then they shouldn’t have borrowed the warm and fuzzy community language from Flickr in the first place. Not only did they borrow it from Flickr they referenced Flickr in their TOS giving any reasonable user the assumption that they’d enforce harassment like Flickr does.
2. Not enforcing their TOS after the fact and instead changing it is like someone being arrested for a crime and then saying, well, we’ll just change the law after the fact to suit us. If they are going to change their TOS, fine, but kick or ban the current offending user and then change it going forward.
3. It’s interesting that it took Ariel two years of complaining before Twitter said that they’d change their TOS. Shouldn’t they have agreed to change their TOS back months ago before this became their PR nightmre.
4. Would Ev and the rest of the Twitter team kick or ban someone if they were saying the same thing about their mothers, daughters, girlfriends or wives? What if someone was posting Ev’s mother’s full name, email and other info on Twitter and calling her a cunt or a crack whore. Would it make a difference? If you are a guy, think about the woman closest to you in your life. How would you feel if they were being harassed on Twitter while Twitter had a stated policy of not allowing harassment?
Image by wiselywoven
First Church of Twitter: A place for everyone to preach. By Wisely Woven.